Setting up a custom domain
AdButler gives you the option to pay for custom domains for ad serving, accessing the AdButler dashboard, or both. For more information on dashboard branding and customizing the appearance of the user interface, read White labeling in AdButler.
How to request for custom domains
- Click on your AdButler administrator name on the top-left of the dashboard.
- Click on AdButler Settings.
- Click on Request New Custom Domain. The Request New Custom Domain window will appear.
- Enter your custom domain name or names in the appropriate fields then click Submit Request.
How to set up custom domains
Once your custom domains have been approved and enabled, you must direct them to their corresponding AdButler domains.
- Sign into your hosting provider and go to the domain management page, or the settings for the DNS zone records of your domains.
- Add a DNS Zone Record for your ad serving domain. Set it to be a CNAME record.
- Add the prefix you're using for your custom domain in the CNAME record.
- Configure the DNS Zone Record to point to
- Save your changes.
- Repeat steps 2 to 5 for your admin panel domain, but this time point the DNS Zone Record to
It may take up to 48 hours for domain changes to take effect.