How to upload an ad creative
This guide will show you how to upload and manage ad creatives. You will learn:
- How to upload an ad creative when creating an ad item.
- How to upload an ad creative to the Media Library.
- How to restrict an ad creative to only one publisher or advertiser.
- How to view and edit an ad creative's details.
- How to upload an ad creative from a publisher or an advertiser dashboard.
Uploading when creating an ad item
- Under Image Source, click Library.
- Click Browse.... Locate the ad creative in your computer and upload it.
- Fill in the rest of the fields as needed.
- Click Save Ad Item.
Uploading to the Media Library
- Click on Media Library in the left-hand navigation pane. The table of Media Library groups (aka folders) will appear.
- Click Add New to add a new group.
- Name the new group then click Save. You will be taken to the newly created group's dashboard.
- Click Add New to add an ad creative. To add multiple files at once, click Bulk Upload.
- If you clicked Add New, you will be given the option to name the ad creative and add a description. When you're done, click Save Creative. If you clicked Bulk Upload, the files will be uploaded right away. To edit an ad item's name or description after it's been uploaded, click on its filename in the list.
Assigning ad creatives
You can restrict an ad creative to only one advertiser or publisher account by assigning it to that account. This is the same as uploading an ad creative through the advertiser or publisher's dashboard.
- Click on the checkbox beside the ad creative.
- Click Assign to user.
- Click on Advertiser or Publisher.
- Click on the name of the relevant account from the dropdown menu.
- Click Assign.
To unassign an ad creative, follow these steps, except at step 3, select None.
Ad creative details
From a group dashboard, click on the name of an ad creative to view its details.
From this page, you can:
- See how many times the ad creative has been used
- Download the file
- Copy a link to the file
- Move the file to another group
- Replace the file
- Edit its name and description
- Preview the ad creative
Uploading from a publisher or an advertiser dashboard.
When you upload an ad creative through the dashboard of a publisher or an advertiser, that ad creative will be restricted to that account. This is the same as uploading an ad creative through the Media Library and then assigning the ad creative to the publisher or advertiser.
- Go to the dashboard of the publisher (Your AdButler > Publishers > Your Publisher) or advertiser (Your AdButler > Advertisers > Your Advertiser).
- Click Uploads on the right-hand pane. That account's folder of uploaded ad creatives will appear.
- Click Add New.
- Click Choose File.
- Enter a name and description for the ad creative (optional).
- Click Save Creative.