Generating sellers.json Entries for Publishers
If you're using our Programmatic features as a network, you may need to generate your own sellers.json file. This file is a collection of entries that indicate whose inventory you're allowed to sell.
To generate the Seller Entry for a publisher, you'll need to make sure it's properly configured.
- Navigate to the publisher you wish to edit.
- Click on the Edit Publisher Properties button on the right-hand side.
- Fill in the Domain field. This domain is the publisher's main contact domain and the same place that they'll be hosting their ads.txt file.
- Choose the correct Seller Type for the publisher. Is it the publisher themselves, or is it an intermediary like an SSP?
- Click Save Publisher
- Repeat these steps for every publisher you'd like to include in your sellers.json file.
Generate All Seller Entries
You can generate a list of seller entries for all your configured publishers by
- Clicking Publishers on the left-hand side
- Clicking the Download Seller Entries button on the right-hand side of the Publisher List
This will download a .json file that contains all of your seller entries. This isn't the whole sellers.json file since you'll need to include some of your own business info, but this will be all you need to fill in the 'sellers' portion.
Generate a Single Seller Entry
If you already have your sellers.json file and you just need to generate a single entry to add, you can do that too!
- Navigate to the Publisher you need the entry for
- Click the Download sellers.json Entry button on the right-hand side
This will download a .json file that contains the entry for that seller.
You can learn more about sellers.json on the IAB website: https://iabtechlab.com/sellers-json/