Creating a user login for a publisher
AdButler gives you the option to create user accounts for publishers. Publisher users can log into AdButler and view their account's stats. They can also manage the ad items assigned to their zones if you give them permission to do so. Read more about AdButler user accounts here.
Creating a publisher user account
- Click on Publishers in the left hand navigation pane.
- Click on the publisher for which you want to create a user account.
- Click on Edit Publisher Properties in the right hand pane.
- Check the User Login Access box.
- Enter the email of the person to which you are providing access. You can change the auto generated password if you wish.
- Check any of the boxes above the User Login Link to enable additional permissions for the publisher. (optional)
- Click Save Publisher.
An email with the account password and login instructions will be sent to the address you provided.
What can publisher user accounts do?
A publisher user can access all statistics related to their account. They cannot manage or access information about campaigns or advertisers, even the ones assigned to their zones.
Publisher users can also access their zones' zone tag, which is the code that must be placed on the publisher's site or app to serve ads. You can also permit a publisher user to manage ad items in their zones. Finally, you can allow a publisher user to view the account's WordPress key, which is required to use the AdButler WordPress plugin.
Publisher statistics are found in the Statistics Reports and Publisher sub-sections within the Statistics section. You can access these by clicking on Statistics on the left hand navigation pane. Publishers can create custom reports, save settings, and download their data using these sub-sections.