How to create a channel
This guide will show you how to create and use channels. You will learn:
Step 1: Create a channel
- Click on Channels on the left-hand navigation pane. The Channels dashboard will appear.
- Click Add New. The Create Channel window will appear.
- Enter a name for the channel.
- Set the priority for the channel. This priority will apply to the entire channel, which means this will matter only if you have multiple channels assigned to the same campaigns.
- Click Save.
Step 2: Assign a zone to the channel
- Go to the dashboard of the channel to which you want to assign zones (Channels > Your Channel).
- Click Add New under the table of assigned zones.
- Select a publisher from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the desired zones.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 as needed.
- Click Assign Selected. You will be brought back to the channel dashboard, where you will see that the Assigned Zones table has been updated accordingly.
Step 3: Assign a campaign to the channel
- Go to the dashboard of the campaign you want to assign (Your AdButler > Advertisers > Your Advertiser > Your Campaign ).
- Click Assign to Channel above the table of channels. The Channel Assignment window will appear.
- Click on the radio button to the left of the channel name.
- Click Select. The assignment page will appear.
- Select a serve method. For more information, read Serve Method Options.
- The rest of the assignment details fields will appear. For more information, read Pacing & Schedule, Financial settings, Activity limits, and Targeting.
- Click Save Campaign. You will be taken back to the campaign dashboard, where you will see that the Channels table has been updated accordingly.
To unassign a channel, simply click on the channel from the Channels table then click Unassign.
You can assign as many campaigns and zones as you want to a channel. If you add a new zone to the channel, all your existing assignments and their settings will be automatically applied.